(If you dont already follow her you should!) I just love her blog. I found it originally searching for others with a passion, like mine, for crochet & knitting! (You should also check out her crafting loft. I’m totally green with envy!)
So here are my questions to answer by Sewchet:
1. What is your favorite film quote?
“Do, or do not. There is no try.”
Yoda- Star Wars: Episode V: Empire Strikes Back (1980)
2. What was the first thing you made?
My grandmother taught me to knit when I was a small child and the first thing I made was a pot holder. 🙌
3. Which three words best describe you?
Ooh. Gosh this is a toughie. I would say: Focused, Outgoing, & Nerdy
4. Which is your favorite blog and why?
My favorite blog has to be that of my sister-in-law. She is a professional photographer and is so very talented. She puts her heart into all that she does, which is so inspiring!
5. Do you have a favorite post from your archives? Why not share the link again.
Yes! It is actually my money saving one that I had so much fun writing. I love a deal! You can find that one here.
6. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
Is it bad that I don’t really have a bucket list?! Haha, guess it’s never too late to start. OK here’s the first 3…. (Should do more later!!)
1. Travel the world!
2. Build a “Tiny House” (Since I watched the documentary I want to do it!)
3. Have a large craft room for Nora and I to play in.
7. How did you meet your partner?
My cousin was good friends with my husband growing up. In fact, when visiting his house for the first time when we became friends I got a serious case of Déjà vu because I had been there before with my parents! We shared a love for video games, and I started to spend time at his Pay To Play PC LAN business…the rest is history! 💝💑🎮
8. Describe your house.
Well, our house is really nice right now, since it’s staged and on the market! But its a great house. 1600 sq feet, two story, and has many great memories that we will always remember!
9. Sewing or Crochet?
Both!!! But probably more crochet for me. The major idea behind my business name Fibre and fabrics is the idea of crochet and fabric together! I hope to learn much more about sewing in the coming years and successfully create with that in mind!
10. Which celebrity would be top of your guest list for a dinner party?
Probably Ben Folds! My husband and I both love his music… That would be rad.
That was so much fun!!
Alright blog world, here are my Liebster nominations! Be sure to check them out!!!
And…. Here are my questions for you to answer:
- How did your love for yarn/crafting start?
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
- What 2 words best describe you?
- If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things with you….what would they be?
- Where is your favorite place to be crafty?
- What’s your favorite post from your blog? (Share the link!)
- What are 2 things you MUST do before you die?
- If you have more than 1 crafting hobby, which is your favorite and why?
- Do you sell your crafts? If so post the link!
- If you could ask 1 famous person in all of history a question who would it be?
Thanks again to Sewchet for my nomination, and I hope you all have fun passing it along! Happy crafting!!!!
Posted from WordPress for Android