This post contains affiliate ads, thanks for reading!
Can you believe that it’s already MORE than half way to Christmas??
I know. Me either! But it has got my wheels-a-turning about Christmas time and handmade projects! I hope you enjoy this round up of festive & popular knitting patterns for the Holidays!
2. Snowman Draft Stopper by Knit Picks ♦ The cutest way to keep out that chilly Winter air from entering your home!
4. Knitted Elf Slippers via CraftFoxes ♦ These are super cute! I would totally sip my hot chocolate, watch Elf and be cozy in these slippers!
5. Tiny Gnomes via Ravelry ♦ Such a cute little DIY project! With just a few materials these are sure to be a holiday keepsake.
6. Fair Isle Snowflake Ornament by Lion Brand ♦ Knit with Lion Brand Wool Ease yarn, this is sure to be a fun & festive ornament that lasts for many Christmases to come!
7. Jumbo Christmas Stocking on Ravelry ♦ Check out this quick-to-knit stocking for Christmas goodies!
8. Double Knit Snowman Dishcloth/Washcloth on Craftsy ♦ Try your hand at double knitting with this lovely & festive dishcloth!
9. Winter Wonderland Tree Skirt by Red Heart ♦ This tree skirt knits up fast using 2 different weights of yarn!
10. Santa Hat by Knit Picks ♦ So versatile, and definitely a must-have on your Christmas make list! Use any weight yarn with this versatile pattern!
If you liked these great free knitting patterns, be sure to follow my Pinterest boards for more great and totally free patterns for the holidays! You can also stop by my Crochet for Christmas post for more free patterns!